Honda PC800 / Pacific Coast Forum
   General Repair, Knowledge and Interest in the Honda Pacific Coast / PC800 Motorcycle
    Register FAQ  •  Search  •  Login     
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to pc800

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: It has been great.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:50 pm 

When I show you this add for a used Pacific Coast and the picture below, you all know that I quit the habit enjoying the ride.

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/motoren/mot ... -1992.html

This is the garage club up town where I keep my new lady. The Drifter has many of the same luxery benifits like automatic turn signals, shaft drive, water cooling and automated valve adjustment. The position of being seated is much better for my ankles. There is not much more wind on higher speed and I don't want to ride it in the rain or dirt.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: It has been great.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:36 pm 

Oh Alfred Alfred Alfred.................. :( :cry: :?

http://www.StrayTracks.com

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:57 pm 

I am not that far away...
The previous bike is supposed to have a repaired exhaust system and the oil leak fixed. Also a front brake revision awaiting. It would feel the lighter for me when, supposedly, I decided to go back. Because of unemployment it was the right time to spend some more on a motored vehicle also. Four years for me it had been then and that is it, a perfect moment to stop. These Honda bikes are not being made anymore are they? It could surprise somebody else.

The Kawasaki VN1500 Drifter did not receive admission in this place however, the pictures I recently posted with: "still clean" seem to have been removed or overwritten. Oh well, I'll post them again.

This rare Drifter is not just a thunderstorm machine that sets off car alarms. It is fuel injected, what I appreciate much up till now, some modern injected engines hesitate because of it. The battery 18 Amps. Huge clear headlight and the blinkers are also running/alarm lights when I choose. Doing my shoppings, everything I bought fitted in my three bags. Did not need to use my back-sack. Only people do not compliment the bike, or I would already have noticed, but gasp much like "Oooeph" or something. I has been a while seeing a Harley or Indian alike bike here, with only 200.000 people in town. For me it answers the call to ride a heavier bike perfect. 330 kilo wet, versus 280 for the PC800 and without much extra's. It is big. When I can use it out of luxury and I don't have to go to work with it, then why not afford it.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:13 pm 

That is a great deal on your bike!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:38 pm 

That's a mighty big chunk of steed you got there. Congrats man. Does this officially make you a bad boy bad boy?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:52 pm 

Heap Big Bike!

Report this post